StopTech introduces a new line of StopTech Racing Friction Materials that brings the companys Brake Late, Finish First philosophy to a wide range of racing disciplines. The pads complement the companys wide range of high performance and replacement brake friction.
The new race-specific pads are engineered to provide optimal friction levels for shorter stops, increased control through superior pedal modulation, and fade-free performance at extreme racing temperatures. StopTech Racing pads are designed to provide superior performance in any racing brake system and engineered to match the outstanding performance capabilities expected of all StopTech Racing Balanced Brake Systems.
- Formerly known as Street Performance Pads
- High MOT to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation and Release
- Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness
- Para-Aramid Composites for Linear Response
- Dyno Proven Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use