10% discount for Glass Protection!
When autumn begins, there is a huge need to protect glass surfaces against rain. To meet your expectations, we offer a set that will quickly prepare you for rainy weather. Now you can buy classic duo, Glaco Compound Roll On + Ultra Glaco, with a 10% discount.
Discount is already applied
Glaco Compound Description:
By combining the abrasive power of small, hard particles and big soft particles, the Glaco Glass Compound Roll On is able to effortlessly remove even the toughest oily stains or remains of other coatings. A product best used for perfect preparation of the windshield before the application of hydrophobic coatings from the Glaco series as well as others!
Directions for use:
1. Shake the can well
2. If the inner glass is dusted or dirty wipe it off with a microfiber cloth
3. Spray the product directly onto the glass, or onto a towel or paper, until the bubbles have disappeared, and spread evenly
Glaco Roll Description:
A product to secure your cars windows with a protective coating. Ensures water-repellence for car windows and glass wing mirrors! Glaco evens thewindshield surface, helping to repulse water under air pressure. The invisible wiper improves visibility during bad weather conditions, helping to increase theoverall safety of the passengers. In winter or in times of morning frosts, window freezing is impeded. The invisible windshield wiper effect appears at 45 kphand is present for up to 1 year, making the Ultra Glaco a strong asset for those who endure long highway journeys!
Directions for use:
1. Prepare the glass surfaces by washing them thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating it using a clay bar, cleaner orother products. Glaco products produce best results if the glass is prepared using Glass Compound Z
2. Make sure that the glass surface is dry before application! The product may cause damage if applied on wet glass
3. Take the cap off the product and apply it on the glass surface with cross movements
4. Wait for the product to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible
5. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth